google-site-verification=v_ojTaMohJeo-zMR6dxs4uqmPG--f6BHSUrxH3Vts3U 332147538997724
top of page
Post: Blog2_Post

A Woman Is Sexually Assaulted At A Rave Party In The Strawberry River Road Area


| Duchesne County | June 30th, 2024 |

A Duchesne County Deputy was called to the Strawberry River Road area on a report of a rape. When he arrived on the scene, he spoke with several people who explained that 29-year-old Ali Foulad raped their friend in the early morning hours of the day during a rave party.

One female explained that she is good friends with the victim and goes to a lot of parties with her. The friend explained this time, the victim was more intoxicated than she had ever seen her before. The friend stated the victim couldn't hold her head up, was incoherent, and complained that her chest was hurting.

The friend helped the victim get into their tent, where the victim started to vomit and did so several times. The friend helped the victim into her sleeping bag, and she went to sleep. The friend said that she would periodically go back to the tent and check on the victim and did so until about 4:00 am.

The friend told Deputy Clyde she went back to the tent around 8:30 am and found Ali lying in the sleeping bag with the victim. Ali said he had been cuddling with the victim all night. The friend went into the tent and slept for about 45 minutes.

The friend went on to say when she and the victim woke up, Ali was gone. The victim then told her friend that she and Ali had sex, and when the victim was describing the incident, she began to cry.

It was also mentioned to Deputy Clyde that "Molly" was being sold at and used during the rave party. The deputy suspected that based on what the friend told him about the victim's condition and being more intoxicated than she had been before. The victim may or may not have ingested molly at some time during the night.

Later that morning Ali was set to be traveling back to the Salt Lake Valley with a female who he had rode out to the rave location with. Ali was driving the female's car, and the female was sitting in the passenger seat.

The female told the deputy she had heard about what Ali had done, but she became uncomfortable being around Ali and refused to travel home with him. The female got out of her car and went back to camp.

Ali stayed inside the female's car and tried calling her several times. After about an hour of waiting, Ali drove off in the female's car without permission. Using Snapchat location services, they saw that Ali was traveling westbound on US-40 toward Heber City.

After the deputy received this information, an attempt to locate (ATL) was dispatched out for the female’s vehicle.

Heber City Police stopped the vehicle and detained Ali while Duchesne County Deputies were en route. Deputy Weekes traveled to the location and took Ali into custody, and transported him to the Duchesne County Jail, where he was booked for Rape and Theft of a vehicle.

Ali Foulad is being charged with two felonies. A first and second degree. The first-degree felony is a violent offense against a person who was vulnerable at that time. Deputy Clyde believed that he stood as a higher danger risk to the public. After stealing the vehicle, it was determined that he fled and traveled at a high rate of speed before Heber City Police Officers stopped him.

The court finds substantial evidence to support the charge and finds clear and convincing evidence that Ali Foulad would constitute a substantial danger to any other individual or to the community or is likely to flee the jurisdiction of the court if released on bail.

Therefore, the court orders that Ali Foulad is to be held without bail.

All the articles that come from are from the affidavits & probable cause reports that the officers write. If you would like you can get a copy of the report from the website below. It does cost money to open every document you want to read. You can also look up any case in the state of Utah from this site.


bottom of page